Jaiz Savings Account designed specifically to meet the requirements of customers who authorize the Bank to invest their cash deposits. Customers can deposit or withdraw money at any time they wish.
The Bank allocates the funds received from the customers to a deposit pool; funds from the pool are invested an ethical and responsible manner. Profit earned is shared at the end of every month between the depositors and the bank based on agreed sharing ration. (Currently 70:30 bank: customer as approved by CBN) .
- Quick and Easy processing
- Instant Verve card issuance
- Withdraw cash from all ATM Terminals in Nigeria
- Make Purchases via Point of Sales Terminals (POS)
- Internet Banking Services
- Mobile Banking Services
- SMS Banking
- Duly completed Account Opening Form
- One (1) recent passport sized photographs
- Valid means of identification: National ID card, International Passport, Voters Card or Driver’s License
- Utility Receipt dated within the last three months (PHCN bill, water rate bill, tenement rate, rent receipt, telephone bill etc.)