Jaiz Bank accept deposits into Current Account from its customers based on the principle of Qard (demand loan). The customer gives the Bank authority to use his/her funds to invest in its operations, with the condition that the deposit is considered as a non-interest loan by the depositor to the Bank, thus guaranteeing the return of the principal.
- No Account Maintenance Charges
- Personal Cheque Book
- Instant Debit Card (Verve or Mastercard) issuance
- Access to Internet, Mobile and USSD banking services
- Cheque/Dividend Warrant lodgment
- Free monthly E-Statement of Account